Things have been very exciting for us for the past few weeks. On Friday, March , we went in for our 20 week sonogram. Chad and I were confident for a long time that we weren't going to find out the sex of our little one. However, after much thought, we decided to find out. We asked the sonogram tech to place the picture in an envelope. During the appointment, we got to see everything. We saw the profile of the baby's face and body, hands, arms, feet, knees, legs, heart, kidneys, and the umbilical cord. Everything looked great! Our little one was very shy and didn't want to reveal if it was a boy or a girl. Finally after one last try, the sonogram tech quickly moved the screen away from us and began typing. In our minds, we were thinking it must be a boy, but we wouldn't know until dinner.
We decided to celebrate the news over dinner, Red Lobster. After a long wait it was time to dine! After we ordered our meals, I handed the envelope to Chad. As he opened the envelope, I took a few pictures. He concealed all emotion very well sealed the enveloped and passed it back. As I pulled the picture out, I was surprised to see "I am a girl" on the picture. We were so thrilled and elated with emotion. We would have been pleased with either a boy or a girl, but a girl was slightly higher on the wish list.
Leah Rae Ann is our little girl and we are very excited to reach new milestones over the next 20 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey you! its me andrea1 How are you? hope things are going well for you!! See ya Monday!
Post a Comment